We have cleaned up the site so it will be easier to navigate and load faster for you! Have fun and enjoy!
Add-InWx is a Program for connecting to Weather Stations that I've been working on for close to 4 years now. I'm a self-taught programmer and have been using this program as a project to teach myself. I'm still learning, and I know I still have a long way to go, but its been fun so far. See the "Features" Section on the left for a list of features.
Back around 2012 we purchased our first real weather station (an Ultimeter 2100 from PeetBros with pro sensors) and shortly thereafter started looking for software to interface to it. What we were looking for was something that would display the data in a nice/easy to read way while still having a few good features. We started with the "WeatherText Tools" software that came with the Station then moved to software (Of which i don't remember the name of) that was originally available at N3FJP's website back in 2012. After that we tried 3 or 4 other pieces of software before finally giving up. Our biggest complaint with the existing software was that they either didn't display the Station data very well or the configuration was at best a complete mess.
Being new to programming at that time I decided to try to create what I couldn’t find in other software packages. Since then the project has grown, I’ve added more features and have rewrote it several times.
- Simple installation (extract the .zip file to any location)
- Accross-the-Room visibility!
- Changeable background image!
- Connects to multiple weather stations!
- Selectable unit types for displaying the weather (Fahrenheit/Celsius, Mph/Kph, InHg/mbar etc.)
- Uploads to the following weather networks (via plugins):
- Supports the following weather stations:
- Davis Vantage Vue, Pro and Pro2. via USB, Serial and TCP Dataloggers.
- PeetBros. Ultimeter models 2100, 800 and 100 (2005 and later)
- Runs on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
Win 32 versions (these will run on Windows 7):